If you have purchased a Scenit Nutrition product and for any reason you want to process a return, the easiest way is to contact our Customer Service department by e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org) or our contact form.
However, you can always exercise your right of withdrawal by any means permitted by law.
Prior to this, you should know that you need to meet the following conditions to return a product:
- The product must be in perfect condition, as received, with its original labeling and in general everything that is linked to the purchase of the mentioned product.
- The period for exercising the right of withdrawal is 14 calendar days from the delivery of the product.
- In case of withdrawal, Scenit Nutrition shall refund the full amount upon delivery of the product.
- Returns will be made as soon as possible and, in any case, within 14 calendar days of notification by the customer.
- The refund will be made to the same card used to pay for the purchase, by bank transfer or to the account of the person who placed the order: always taking into account the method of payment used by the customer.
Who pays the return shipping costs?
There are two possible scenarios:
- If it is a return because you do not want the product (withdrawal), you will have to pay for it yourself.
- If the product is in poor condition or has been broken, Scenit Nutrition will bear the logistical costs of this return.
If the order is rejected at the time of delivery and the order has already been paid for, Scenit Nutrition will refund the purchase price minus the shipping costs.
Exceptions to the right of withdrawal that apply to Scenit Nutrition
This right of withdrawal shall not apply to contracts relating to:
- The supply of goods that may expire quickly or deteriorate.
- The supply of sealed goods which are not suitable for return for reasons of hygiene and/or health protection, and which have been unsealed after delivery.
- The supply of goods that after their delivery and taking into account their nature have been inseparably mixed with other goods.
- The supply of goods unsealed by the user and without their original packaging.
- Items identified as gifts purchased for the purchase of an order and requested to be returned individually.
What is the procedure to follow in a return?
If you meet the conditions and you agree to pay for the costs of the return, please contact us so that we can arrange the collection of the product. The carrier will come to the address where the order was delivered without the need for you to travel to make the arrangements.
The procedure will be as follows:
- You must package the product for return, protecting it properly to avoid damage in transit. If possible, in the box with the Scenit logo (where it was delivered).
- Send with the product the following form with the order data necessary to process the return.
- A Scenit agent will arrange a time with you for a delivery person to pick up the package.
- Once the package arrives to us, the corresponding economic refund will be processed.
- If, on the other hand, you wish to exercise your right of withdrawal and return the goods at your own expense,fill this formand send us the product. In this document you can review all the details of the withdrawal process.